Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AAL had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AAL was 3.09% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAL was 6.25% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAL was 7.30% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAL was 4.28% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAL was 8.32% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAL had returned +9.07% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +15.23% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About American Airlines Group, Inc. (AAL)
American Airlines Group is the holding company for American Airlines and US Airways. Together with regional partners, operating as American Eagle and US Airways Express, the airlines operate an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American Airlines Group Inc. was founded in 1934 and is based in Fort Worth, Texas. View our full AAL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!