Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AAPL had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AAPL was 1.06% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAPL was 5.28% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAPL was 8.87% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAPL was 11.52% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAPL was 16.79% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AAPL had returned +52.62% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Apple Inc. (AAPL)
Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, watches, and portable digital music players worldwide, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, and more. The company also sells related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Cupertino, California. View our full AAPL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!