Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ABAX had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ABAX was 3.48% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABAX was 2.35% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABAX was 0.87% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABAX was 7.33% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABAX was 26.62% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABAX had returned +45.23% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About ABAXIS, Inc. (ABAX)
Abaxis is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of portable blood analysis systems that are used in a broad range of medical specialties in human or veterinary patient care to provide clinicians with rapid blood constituent measurements. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Union City, California. View our full ABAX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!