Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ABB had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- ABB was 1.29% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABB was -1.11% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABB was -4.76% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABB was -5.78% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABB was -10.13% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ABB had returned -16.46% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.40% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About ABB Ltd Common Stock (ABB)
ABB Ltd. provides power and automation technologies for utility and industrial customers worldwide. These solutions include power products, power systems, automation products, process automation and robotics. The company was founded in 1883 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland. View our full ABB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!