Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ACM had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ACM was 1.68% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ACM was 2.87% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ACM was 2.05% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ACM was -0.39% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ACM was -4.26% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ACM had returned -8.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About AECOM Common Stock (ACM)
AECOM engages in designing, building, financing, and operating infrastructure assets worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Design and Consulting Services (DCS), Construction Services (CS), and Management Services (MS). The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Los Angeles, California. View our full ACM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!