Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ADM had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- ADM was 0.83% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADM was -0.95% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADM was 0.83% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADM was 4.29% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADM was 6.04% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADM had returned +11.69% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.70% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Archer-Daniels-Midland Company Common Stock (ADM)
Archer Daniels Midland is one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with its products primarily used for food or feed ingredients. The company processes oilseeds, corn, milo, oats, barley, peanuts, and wheat. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company was founded in 1898 and is based in Chicago, Illinois. View our full ADM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!