Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ADP had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ADP was -1.26% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADP was -2.60% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADP was -0.05% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADP was 2.69% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADP was 6.84% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ADP had returned +10.31% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)
Automatic Data Processing offers a range of business outsourcing and HCM solutions, including: Payroll Services, Benefits Administration, Talent Management, Human Resources Management, Time and Attendance Management, Insurance Services, Retirement Services and Tax, Compliance and Payment Solutions. The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Roseland, New Jersey. View our full ADP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!