Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AEO had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AEO was 4.53% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEO was 9.16% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEO was 11.24% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEO was 23.57% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEO was 44.08% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEO had returned +9.41% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. Common Stock (AEO)
American Eagle Outfitters operates as a retailer of apparel and accessories in the United States and internationally, aimed at the 15-25 year old demographic. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. View our full AEO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!