Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AEP had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- AEP was -1.03% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEP was -1.79% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEP was -0.68% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEP was -0.72% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEP was -3.96% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AEP had returned -7.45% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About American Electric Power Company, Inc. Common Stock (AEP)
American Electric Power engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity for sale to retail and wholesale customers in 11 states. In addition, the company also transports liquid, coal and dry bulk commodities. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Columbus, Ohio. View our full AEP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!