Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AES had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- AES was -9.09% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AES was -9.18% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AES was -6.86% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AES was -6.60% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AES was -7.59% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AES had returned -6.06% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -3.46% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About The AES Corporation Common Stock (AES)
AES Corporation owns and/or operates power plants to generate and sell power to customers, such as utilities, industrial users, and other intermediaries in the United States, Chile, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Arlington, Virginia. View our full AES ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!