Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AGM had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AGM was 2.12% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGM was 3.42% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGM was 3.81% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGM was 7.74% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGM was 15.13% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGM had returned +4.96% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation Common Stock (AGM)
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation provides a secondary market for various loans made to borrowers in the United States. It operates through four segments: Farm & Ranch, USDA Guarantees, Rural Utilities, and Institutional Credit. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia. View our full AGM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!