Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AGN had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- AGN was 3.06% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGN was 2.52% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGN was 9.33% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGN was 9.57% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGN was 3.97% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AGN had returned +8.53% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.40% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Allergan plc Ordinary Shares (AGN)
Allergan plc markets products that provide treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology, women’s health, urology, cardiovascular and anti-infective therapeutic categories, and operates the world’s third-largest global generics business. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey. View our full AGN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!