Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AIZ had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AIZ was -0.09% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AIZ was 0.50% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AIZ was -1.41% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AIZ was 2.67% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AIZ was 7.89% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AIZ had returned +4.85% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.38% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Assurant, Inc. Common Stock (AIZ)
Assurant offers products and services including mobile device protection, debt protection administration, credit-related insurance, warranties and service contracts and pre-funded funeral insurance. The Company operates in four segments: Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health and Assurant Employee Benefits. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in New York, New York. View our full AIZ ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!