Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AJG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AJG was 0.22% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AJG was -0.05% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AJG was -1.43% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AJG was 1.82% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AJG was 7.00% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AJG had returned +0.19% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Common Stock (AJG)
Arthur J Gallagher provides insurance brokerage and risk management services in the United States and internationally. It operates through three segments: Brokerage, Risk Management, and Corporate. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Itasca, Illinois. View our full AJG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!