Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ALDX had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- ALDX was 4.97% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALDX was 3.75% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALDX was 3.76% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALDX was 1.63% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALDX was -8.35% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALDX had returned -2.80% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (ALDX)
Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company, focuses on the development of products for diseases caused by inflammation and inborn errors of metabolism in the United States and internationally. The company was formerly known as Aldexa Therapeutics, Inc. and changed its name to Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. in March 2014. Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts. View our full ALDX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!