Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ALGN had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ALGN was 1.45% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALGN was 5.14% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALGN was 4.63% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALGN was 8.41% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALGN was 28.90% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALGN had returned +18.32% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN)
Align Technology designs, manufactures, and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners, and computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing services for use in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage in the United States and internationally. The company markets the Invisalign system, which provides dental professionals with a range of treatment options for adults and teenagers, and the iTero 3D digital scanning system and services for orthodontic and restorative dentistry. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California. View our full ALGN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!