Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ALKS had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- ALKS was -1.58% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALKS was -17.34% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALKS was -24.05% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALKS was -22.88% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALKS was -20.94% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALKS had returned -22.29% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Alkermes plc – Ordinary Shares (ALKS)
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Dublin, Ireland. View our full ALKS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!