Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ALLY had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- ALLY was 1.31% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALLY was 2.57% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALLY was 8.33% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALLY was 17.55% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALLY was 31.28% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ALLY had returned +3.09% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.72% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Ally Financial Inc. Common Stock (ALLY)
Ally Financial offers a full spectrum of financial products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, vehicle service contracts, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services, as well as a variety of insurance offerings, including inventory insurance, insurance consultative services for dealers and other ancillary products. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Detroit, Michigan. View our full ALLY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!