Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AM had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- AM was -0.29% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AM was 0.01% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AM was -1.91% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AM was -3.22% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AM was -4.06% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AM had returned +4.75% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +15.53% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Antero Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (AM)
Antero Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, and develops midstream energy assets which collect natural gas, and oil and condensate from wells in the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia and the Utica Shale in Ohio. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Denver, Colorado. View our full AM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!