Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AMT had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AMT was 1.72% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT was 4.79% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT was 6.17% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT was 7.86% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT was 15.99% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT had returned +44.11% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About American Tower Corporation (REIT) Common Stock (AMT)
American Tower Corporation is a real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The firm engages in leasing of space on multi-tenant communications sites to wireless service providers, radio and television broadcast companies, wireless data and data providers, government agencies and municipalities and tenants in a number of other industries. American Tower Corporation was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. View our full AMT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!