Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AMT had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AMT was 1.72% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT was 4.80% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT was 6.17% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT was 7.86% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT was 15.99% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMT had returned +44.11% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About American Tower Corporation (REIT) Common Stock (AMT)
American Tower Corporation is a real estate investment trust. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The firm engages in leasing of space on multi-tenant communications sites to wireless service providers, radio and television broadcast companies, wireless data and data providers, government agencies and municipalities and tenants in a number of other industries. American Tower Corporation was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. View our full AMT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.