Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AMZN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AMZN was 4.11% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMZN was 6.65% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMZN was 14.86% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMZN was 27.14% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMZN was 42.58% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AMZN had returned +36.68% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
Amazon.com sells a range of products and services through its websites, including merchandise and content that it purchases for resale from vendors and those offered by third-party sellers. The company also manufactures and sells electronic devices, including Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TVs, Echo and Fire phones. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Seattle, Washington. View our full AMZN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!