Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ANDX had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- ANDX was -0.20% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANDX was -0.01% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANDX was -3.59% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANDX was -5.54% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANDX was -8.92% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANDX had returned -4.40% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Andeavor Logistics LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (ANDX)
Andeavor Logistics LP, formerly known as Tesoro Logistics LP, operates, develops, and acquires logistics assets related to crude oil and refined products in the United States. It operates in three segments: Gathering, Processing, and Terminalling and Transportation. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in San Antonio, Texas. View our full ANDX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!