Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ANW had a POWR Rating of F (Strong Sell) coming into today.
- ANW was -8.42% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANW was -14.29% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANW was -18.92% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANW was -46.05% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANW was -52.74% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ANW had returned -56.89% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +11.63% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. Common Stock (ANW)
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. operates as a marine fuel logistics company that markets and supplies refined marine fuel and lubricants to vessels in port, at sea, and on rivers worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is founded in Athens, Greece. View our full ANW ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!