Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- APC had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- APC was 3.36% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APC was 3.92% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APC was 10.97% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APC was 15.99% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APC was 31.01% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APC had returned +30.47% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Common Stock (APC)
Anadarko Petroleum engages in the exploration, development, production, and marketing of oil and gas properties in the Rocky Mountains area, the southern United States, the Appalachian basin, and Alaska; the deepwater Gulf of Mexico; and in Mozambique, Algeria, Ghana, Brazil, Colombia, Côte dIvoire, Kenya, Liberia, New Zealand, and other countries. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. View our full APC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.