Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- APH had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- APH was 0.56% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APH was 3.20% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APH was 5.06% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APH was 7.40% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APH was 6.76% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APH had returned +8.08% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Amphenol Corporation Common Stock (APH)
Amphenol Corporation primarily designs, manufactures, and markets electrical, electronic, and fiber optic connectors worldwide. It operates through two segments, Interconnect Products and Assemblies, and Cable Products and Solutions. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Wallingford, Connecticut. View our full APH ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!