Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- APO had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- APO was 1.74% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APO was 0.94% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APO was 2.55% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APO was 9.05% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APO was 9.73% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APO had returned +8.44% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +8.66% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Apollo Global Management, LLC Class A Common Shares Representing Class A Limitied Liability Company Interests (APO)
Apollo Global Management provides its services to endowment and sovereign wealth funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in New York. View our full APO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!