Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- APOG had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- APOG was -0.25% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APOG was -2.32% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APOG was -3.33% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APOG was -6.29% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APOG was -9.68% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- APOG had returned -6.83% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.77% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG)
Apogee Enterprises designs and develops glass solutions for enclosing commercial buildings and framing art in the United States, Canada, and Brazil. It operates through four segments: Architectural Glass, Architectural Services, Architectural Framing Systems, and Large-Scale Optical Technologies (LSO). The company was founded in 1949 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. View our full APOG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!