Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AQN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- AQN was 2.63% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AQN was 3.86% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AQN was 5.88% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AQN was 5.59% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AQN was 2.28% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AQN had returned -6.00% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.73% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Common Shares (AQN)
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the generation, distribution, and transmission utility assets in North America. The company generates and sells electrical energy through a portfolio of non-regulated renewable and clean energy power generation facilities. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Oakville, Canada. View our full AQN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!