Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ARA had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- ARA was 14.56% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARA was 19.71% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARA was 24.67% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARA was 46.28% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARA was 45.94% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARA had returned +35.17% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc Common Stock (ARA)
American Renal Associates provides outpatient dialysis services in the United States. The company focuses on joint venture relationships with nephrologists. It offers services to hospitals that include dialysis patient discharge coordination; and acute inpatient dialysis services, such as inpatient hemodialysis, inpatient peritoneal dialysis, C.V.V.H., C.R.R.T., and apheresis. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Beverly, Massachusetts. View our full ARA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.