Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ARDX had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- ARDX was -6.25% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARDX was -3.23% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARDX was 2.96% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARDX was 4.02% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARDX was -39.85% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ARDX had returned -61.97% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +15.53% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX)
Ardelyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative, minimally-systemic, small molecule therapeutics that work exclusively in the gastrointestinal tract to treat cardio-renal, gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Fremont, California. View our full ARDX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!