Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ATRO had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ATRO was -2.28% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ATRO was -3.09% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ATRO was 0.74% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ATRO was 15.93% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ATRO was 23.96% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ATRO had returned -3.01% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.72% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Astronics Corporation (ATRO)
Astronics Corporation is a supplier of products to the global aerospace, defense, electronics and semiconductor industries. Products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation & distribution systems, lighting & safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems certification and automated test systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in East Aurora, New York. View our full ATRO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!