Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AUO had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- AUO was -0.29% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AUO was -2.44% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AUO was -1.18% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AUO was 2.84% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AUO was 6.38% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AUO had returned +7.45% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About AU Optronics Corp American Depositary Shares (AUO)
AU Optronics engages in the research, development, production, and sale of thin film transistor liquid crystal displays and other flat panel displays. It operates through two segments, Display and Solar. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Hsinchu, Taiwan. View our full AUO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!