Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AVB had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- AVB was -1.78% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVB was -4.22% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVB was -8.03% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVB was -9.98% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVB was -12.60% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVB had returned -11.02% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About AvalonBay Communities, Inc. Common Stock (AVB)
Avalonbay Communities is in the business of developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing apartment communities in the leading metropolitan areas in New England, the New York/New Jersey Metro area, the Mid-Atlantic, the Pacific Northwest, and the Northern and Southern California regions of the United States. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Arlington, Virginia. View our full AVB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!