Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AVD had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- AVD was 1.37% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVD was 0.91% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVD was -2.45% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVD was -2.00% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVD was 0.14% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVD had returned +1.53% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About American Vanguard Corporation Common Stock ($0.10 Par Value) (AVD)
American Vanguard Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals for agricultural, commercial, and consumer uses in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Newport Beach, California. View our full AVD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!