Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AVDL had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- AVDL was 0.29% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVDL was -1.92% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVDL was -11.70% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVDL was -11.64% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVDL was -14.69% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVDL had returned -0.12% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc each representing one Ordinary Share (AVDL)
Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products based on its proprietary drug delivery technology for primary care and sterile injectable markets in the United States, France, and Ireland. The company was formerly known as Flamel Technologies SA and changed its name to Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc in January 2017. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Dublin, Ireland. View our full AVDL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!