Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- AVGO had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- AVGO was 1.91% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVGO was -1.20% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVGO was 1.41% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVGO was 2.40% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVGO was 0.83% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- AVGO had returned -1.10% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.40% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Broadcom Inc. (AVGO)
Broadcom Limited designs, develops and supplies a broad range of analog and digital semiconductor connectivity solutions, including wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial & others. The Company’s products are used in data center networking, home connectivity, broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations. View our full AVGO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!