Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BA had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- BA was 2.44% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BA was 3.89% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BA was 8.24% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BA was 8.67% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BA was 22.16% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BA had returned +27.03% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.80% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Boeing Company (The) Common Stock (BA)
Boeing designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services, and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services worldwide. The Boeing Company was founded in 1916 and is based in Chicago, Illinois. View our full BA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!