Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BABA had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- BABA was -7.58% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BABA was -8.67% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BABA was -13.03% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BABA was -19.54% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BABA was -20.13% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BABA had returned -14.78% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.11% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Alibaba Group Holding Limited American Depositary Shares each representing one Ordinary share (BABA)
Alibaba Group operates as an online and mobile commerce company in China, providing internet infrastructure, e-commerce, online financial, and internet content services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hangzhou, China. View our full BABA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!