Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BAC had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- BAC was -0.64% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BAC was -2.31% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BAC was -2.12% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BAC was -0.35% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BAC was 1.39% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BAC had returned +7.37% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.55% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Bank of America Corporation Common Stock (BAC)
Bank of America is a financial institution operating in five segments: Consumer & Business Banking, which offers a range of credit, banking and investment products and services to consumers and businesses; Consumer Real Estate Services, which provides a line of consumer real estate products and services; Global Wealth & Investment Management, which provides wealth management solutions; Global Banking, which provides a range of lending-related products and services, and Global Markets, which offers sales and trading services. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. View our full BAC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!