Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BBOX had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- BBOX was -2.86% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BBOX was -4.05% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BBOX was -4.37% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BBOX was -9.94% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BBOX was -26.96% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BBOX had returned -48.39% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +11.63% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Black Box Corporation (BBOX)
Black Box Corporation provides technology solutions that assist its customers to design, build, manage, and secure their IT infrastructure. It offers IT infrastructure, specialty networking, multimedia, and keyboard/video/mouse switching products. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Lawrence, Pennsylvania. View our full BBOX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!