Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BDX had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- BDX was -0.21% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BDX was -0.24% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BDX was -0.44% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BDX was 1.88% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BDX was 4.24% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BDX had returned +10.74% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +6.38% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Becton, Dickinson and Company Common Stock (BDX)
Becton, Dickinson and Company provides solutions which are focused on improving medication management and patient safety, supporting infection prevention practices, equipping surgical and interventional procedures, improving drug delivery, aiding anesthesiology and respiratory care, advancing cellular research and applications, enhancing the diagnosis of infectious diseases and cancers, and supporting the management of diabetes. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. View our full BDX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.