Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BEL had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- BEL was -4.62% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BEL was -5.57% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BEL was -7.61% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BEL was -9.02% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BEL was -10.15% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BEL had returned -6.53% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +0.83% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Belmond Ltd. Class A Common Stock (BEL)
Belmont Ltd. operates in six segments: owned hotels-Europe, owned hotels-North America, owned hotels-Rest of World, part-owned/managed hotels, owned trains and cruises, and part-owned/managed trains. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda. View our full BEL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!