Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BF.A had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- BF.A was 7.71% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BF.A was 10.17% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BF.A was 14.28% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BF.A was 18.64% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BF.A was 25.74% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BF.A had returned +43.43% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Brown Forman Inc Class A Common Stock (BF.A)
Brown-Forman Corporation manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, markets, and sells various alcoholic beverages worldwide. It provides spirits, wines, ready-to-drink cocktails, whiskey, vodka, tequilas, champagnes, wines, brandy, and liqueur. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky. View our full BF.A ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!