Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- BG was 0.30% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG was 6.58% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG was 13.51% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG was 13.99% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG was 9.52% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG had returned +18.41% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.64% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG)
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York. View our full BG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!