Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- BG was 0.30% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG was 6.58% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG was 13.51% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG was 13.99% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG was 9.52% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BG had returned +18.41% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.64% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG)
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York. View our full BG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.