Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BHP had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- BHP was 4.27% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BHP was 4.72% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BHP was 3.11% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BHP was 4.34% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BHP was 10.69% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BHP had returned +4.26% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About BHP Billiton Limited Common Stock (BHP)
BHP Billiton engages in the discovery, acquisition, development, and marketing of natural resources worldwide. It produces iron ore, metallurgical and energy coal, conventional and unconventional oil and gas, copper, aluminum, manganese, uranium, nickel, and silver deposits. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Melbourne, Australia. View our full BHP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!