Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BITA had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- BITA was 3.77% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BITA was 9.95% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BITA was 20.22% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BITA was 3.18% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BITA was -19.02% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BITA had returned -15.66% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Bitauto Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares (each representing one ordinary share) (BITA)
Bitauto Holdings Ltd. is a provider of internet content and marketing services for China’s automotive industry. Bitauto manages its businesses in three segments: its advertising business, EP platform business, and digital marketing solutions business. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, China. View our full BITA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!