Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BKCC had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- BKCC was 0.53% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BKCC was -0.51% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BKCC was -5.50% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BKCC was -11.41% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BKCC was -16.43% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BKCC had returned -10.27% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation (BKCC)
BlackRock Capital Investment Corporation, formerly BlackRock Kelso Capital Corporation, is a private equity company that is externally-managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company that provides middle-market companies with flexible financing solutions, including senior and junior secured, unsecured and subordinated debt securities and loans, and equity securities. The company is based in New York City, New York. View our full BKCC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!