Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BMY had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- BMY was 1.64% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was 1.26% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was -10.36% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was -13.85% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was -13.64% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY had returned -13.54% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Common Stock (BMY)
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide. It provides chemically-synthesized drugs or small molecules, and biologics in various therapeutic areas, including virology comprising human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV); oncology; neuroscience; immunoscience; and cardiovascular. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in New York, New York. View our full BMY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.