Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BMY had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- BMY was 1.64% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was 1.26% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was -10.36% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was -13.85% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was -13.64% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY had returned -13.54% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Common Stock (BMY)
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide. It provides chemically-synthesized drugs or small molecules, and biologics in various therapeutic areas, including virology comprising human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV); oncology; neuroscience; immunoscience; and cardiovascular. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in New York, New York. View our full BMY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!