Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BMY had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- BMY was -0.48% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was -0.10% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was 2.89% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was 8.87% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY was 2.86% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BMY had returned +0.72% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Common Stock (BMY)
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide. It provides chemically-synthesized drugs or small molecules, and biologics in various therapeutic areas, including virology comprising human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV); oncology; neuroscience; immunoscience; and cardiovascular. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in New York, New York. View our full BMY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.