Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BP had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- BP was -2.52% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BP was -5.20% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BP was -4.23% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BP was -1.35% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BP was 5.92% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BP had returned -5.14% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About BP p.l.c. Common Stock (BP)
BP p.l.c. is an integrated oil and gas company. The Company provides its customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants to keep engines moving and the petrochemicals products used to make everyday items as diverse as paints, clothes and packaging. The Company operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Rosneft. Its Upstream segment is engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production; midstream transportation, storage and processing, and the marketing and trading of natural gas, including liquefied natural gas (LNG), together with power and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Its Downstream segment is engaged in refining, manufacturing, marketing, transportation, and supply and trading of crude oil, petroleum, petrochemicals products and related services to wholesale and retail customers. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in London, England. View our full BP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!